This position will be handling daily deliveries/pickups, as well as shipping/receiving, storing and preparing equipment within the warehouse, and ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all jobs.
• Ship and receive inventory including loading/unloading trucks.
• Check in equipment and assist with quality control.
• Ensure proper storage of all equipment/materials in designated areas on shelves, cabinets, etc.
• Use any applicable software’s/programs to view daily job needs and perform required processes.
• Prepare all outgoing equipment or materials for client projects/jobs and ensure completeness/quality of preparation.
• Move equipment from receiving or storage areas to shipping or other designated areas.
• Operate all warehouse machinery in a proper and safe manner.
• Check the warehouse for any maintenance issues or concerns (i.e. Lights in working order, etc.).
• Follow posted instructions for daily warehouse shutdown and weekly warehouse shutdown.
• Help with inventory counts and maintenance.
• Drive company truck for rental deliveries, maintenance, and cleaning.
• Ensure the warehouse is accessible and safe for employees and customer traffic.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the Employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job and are not meant to be all-inclusive. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities and functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, arms or fingers to handle or feel as well as reach with hands and arms. Also must have full capability to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb and balance.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 90 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
This is a full-time position. Work week schedule is Monday through Friday and on call as needed.
Limited Travel may be required on an as-needed basis. An overnight stay is possible.
Position will require ability to drive both a van and truck for both short and long distances.