Job Title:Warehouse Technician
Reports To:Operations Manager
Summary / Objective
This position will be handling daily deliveries/pickups, as well as shipping/receiving, storing and preparing equipment within the warehouse, and ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all jobs.
• Shipping and receiving including loading/unloading trucks.
• Checking in equipment and assisting with quality control.
• Using any applicable software/programs to view daily job needs and perform required processes.
• Preparing all outgoing equipment or materials for client projects/jobs and ensuring completeness/quality of preparation.
• Moving equipment from receiving or storage areas to shipping or other designated areas.
• Ensuring proper storage of all equipment/materials in designated areas on shelves, cabinets, etc.
• Operating warehouse forklift in a proper and safe manner.
• Checking warehouse for any maintenance issues or concerns (i.e. Lights in working order, etc.)
• Following posted instructions for daily and weekly warehouse shut down.
• Helping with inventory counts and maintenance.
• Driving company truck for rental deliveries, maintenance, and cleaning.
• Ensuring warehouse is accessible and safe for employees and customer traffic.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the Employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
• 0-2 years of Audio Visual Warehouse experience.
• Class E Driver License with clean driving record.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a DOT Medical Examiner’s Certificate.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Forklift certified a plus but not required.
• Strong organizational skills with ability to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
• Efficient data entry skills.
• Must be able to work independently and as a team.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job and are not meant to be all-inclusive. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities and functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, arms or fingers to handle or feel as well as reach with hands and arms. Also must have full capability to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb and balance.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 90 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Work week schedule is Monday through Friday and on call as needed.
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
Limited Travel may be required on an as-needed basis. An overnight stay is possible.
Position will require ability to drive both a van and truck for both short and long distances.