This position will plan, perform and direct activities concerned with the development, application and maintenance of Evolve standards for industrial processes, materials, and products. This position will report all quality control issues to the Operations Manager and the National Rental Manager.
• Perform Quality Control of all equipment using Evolve standards
• Prepare all outgoing equipment and/or materials for client projects/jobs and ensure completeness/quality of preparation
• Assist shipping and receiving including loading/unloading trucks
• Use any applicable software’s/programs to view daily job needs and perform required processes
• Ensure proper storage of all equipment/materials in designated areas on shelves, cabinets, etc.
• Operate all warehouse machinery in a proper and safe manner
• Check warehouse for any maintenance issues or concerns (i.e. Lights in working order, etc.)
• Follow posted instructions for daily warehouse shut down and weekly warehouse shut down
• Help with inventory counts and maintenance
• Drive company truck for rental deliveries, maintenance, and cleaning
• Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for employees and customer traffic.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the Employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
• At least 2 years of Audio Visual experience
• At least 1 year of Quality Control experience
• Knowledge of professional video and projection systems
• Ability to lead a team to success
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills with ability to maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Efficient data entry skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team
• High School Diploma or GED
• Forklift certified a plus but not required
• Class E Driver License with clean driving record
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job and are not meant to be all inclusive. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities and functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, arms or fingers to handle or feel as well as reach with hands and arms. Also must have full capability to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb and balance.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 90 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This is a full-time position. Work week schedule is Monday through Friday (40 Hours Weekly) and on call as needed.
The Quality Control Lead may be required to travel on an as needed basis.
The position will require the ability to drive both a van and truck for both short distance and long distances on an as-needed basis.
Every once and a while we have some exciting news to share with you! Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know. We promise not to spam you!