Job Title:LED Technician
Reports To:Vice President of Operations
Summary / Objective
The LED Technician will encompass all aspects of show support, from warehouse to show site and back to warehouse.
• Essential Functions
• Provide skilled labor as needed with an emphasis on LED (but not limited to LED).
• Coordinate on large quotes/events for pricing, staffing, equipment, conference calls and meetings.
• Communicate with all relevant parties on related changes and schedules.
• Provide on-site show support for various venues.
• Develop strong client relationships and provide clients comfort that the show is under control.
• Assist with warehouse/office duties where needed and as assigned when not on show site.
• Follow production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards.
• Work with operations to identify problems and work process improvements.
• Maintain skills/knowledge in all brands/models of product used by Evolve in the LED department.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the Employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time.
- • 3 years minimum experience in LED systems setup, operation, and maintenance.
• Experience with various LED product manufacturers/products (Absen, Uber, ROE, etc.)
• Experience with various LED Processing systems (Novastar, Brompton, etc.)
• Knowledge of safe operation of both rigging and ground support systems for LED wall use.
• Cross platform proficiency (PC, Mac, Linux).
• Great communication skills.
• Solid Organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
• The ability to handle basic hand tools (screwdriver, wrenches, etc.)
• High School Diploma
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, arms or fingers to handle or feel as well as reach with hands and arms. Also must have full capability to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb and balance.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds with assistance. Specific Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, colorvision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Work week schedule Monday through Friday and on show sites as needed.
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
The LED Technician is expected to have extensive travel as required for shows.